The opening speed of the SPRINT is up to five times faster than a standard electrically operated overhead door. To guarantee the safe and problem-free operation of the SPRINT at these speeds, we only use high-quality materials and components.
The SPRINT is extremely suited for installation in the outside wall to replace the combination overhead door/high-speed door. Because the SPRINT is available with various guide rail systems, its installation is comparable to that of a standard overhead door. The SPRINT is reliable and easy to use and can therefore be used in numerous locations.
The typical characteristics of the S40 and A40 SPRINT are:
* SAFE, DURABLE, RELIABLE
* Low maintenance costs
* The SPRINT is designed for both interior and exterior use
* ONLY high-quality materials and components are used
* When installed in an exterior wall, you do not need to install an additional high-speed door!
* Opening speed 1000 mm per second
* Section height of a maximum 370 mm ensuring the SPRINT negotiates the bend with very little resistance
* Due to the maximum section height of 370 mm, the SPRINT is also extremely stable and strong
* Double tandem rollers for smooth operation and a long life
* Always fitted with a solid 1 1⁄4” shaft
* High-quality bearings combined with specially developed bearing plates
* SPECIAL tube support system for maximum stability
* Springs standard 50,000 cycles
* Frequency-controlled drive with soft start and soft stop
* Specially amended control system
* Many options available to ensure the door functions optimally, including: Radar and pull switch
* Light curtain for optimum safety
* Available with three guide rail systems: Normal system
* High lift Vertical lift
Would you like to know about finding the best solution for your application?
Then contact our friendly and experienced team for advice on the ideal product for your needs.
Let’s discuss the best solution for you. Use the form below or don’t hesitate to give us a call on 1800 453 378.